Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Happy National Sunglasses Day!

There seems to be a "national" day for everything nowadays... but I think we all get behind this one! Today is National Sunglasses Day! For me, sunglasses are not only a fun accessory but also a practical one for eye and skin protection.

Vince striped top (similar here & here)
AG Jeans "Sloan" jeans (on sale!)
San Diego Hat Company straw hat

As much as I love sunglasses, I also have a hard time finding the perfect pair that fits my face. I have high cheekbones when I smile, so I am always looking for sunglasses with adjustable nose pads so they sit higher on my nose and don't slip down. I used the MyFit function on Coastal.com to find these Kam Dhillon sunglasses, and then customized the sunglasses with polarized mirrored black lenses (you can choose from a variety of options). They fit so amazingly! I'll be wearing these all summer long.

Shop similar items from this post:

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Love those reflective sunnies :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! :)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy National Sunglasses Day! I love your outfit, it's awesome!

    I hope you have a great Tuesday,
    Michael
    https://www.mileinmyglasses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sunglasses and your top!

    xx Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Espadrilles are too cute

    https://www.youtube.com/c/arabellawright

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny, I didn't know there any National Sun Glasses Day, haha. I like your outfit.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a creative photo shooting! Great location, perfect outfit and lovely shoes <3

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your accessories are perfection! That pineapple detail :-)

    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn