Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Hello from Ubud, Bali!

It's been a couple weeks since I've posted, as I went offline while on vacation. I first traveled to Hong Kong to visit my family for a week, and I just enjoyed time with them. Last week, I went to Bali (first to Ubud then to Uluwatu -- more posts about our itinerary to come!) and had the best time relaxing. From there, we flew to Port Douglas, Australia to snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef (more on that as well!). Now we're in Sydney, Australia, where the internet is more reliable so I thought I'd pop in to say hello!

Rebecca Taylor dress (on sale!)
H&M sandals (similar here & here)
BaubleBar "Piñata" tassel earrings (c/o)
Mar y Sol raffia clutch (on sale here!)

These photos were taken in the entryway to our villa in Ubud -- I couldn't get over how beautiful and lush the grounds were, and how well the resort blended into the surrounding jungle. We spent hours everyday chilling on floats in our private pool, mesmerized by the sights and sounds of nature all around. I'm always go go go, so slowing down was so rejuvenating for the soul.

I got this La Vie Rebecca Taylor dress months ago (now it's on sale!) and have been waiting to wear it in Bali. The fit is pretty conservative, as I wanted to be mindful of the modest dress code there. Plus, I like the coverage as an extra layer of protection from sun and insects. The dress has muted tones of green and yellow, so I wanted to draw those shades out with these emerald BaubleBar tassel earrings (they come in so many colors!) and this fun Mar y Sol marigold clutch.

I'll be back soon with lots of outfit and travel posts. Let me know if you have any content you'd prefer to see!

Shop similar items from this post:

14 comments:

  1. Paradise <3

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stunning! Love that bag!
    Happy Tuesday beautiful babe!
    Xx Brandi
    www.brandilocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Do you have a suggestion for a comfy, minimalistic sandal for traveling? I am going to Taiwan in October. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great trip you're enjoying. I love seeing peoples travel snaps - we were in Sydney in march this year, there was a walrus hanging out at the opera house- let us know if you meet him :-)

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this place looks so heavenly and you're looking so gorgeous hun! Love the outfit, especially the purse and the earrings :)

    xx
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just booked a trip to Ubud for later this year! Can't wait to read your itinerary :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the entire look! You are so flawless! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your dress & the location is gorgeous!
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, girl! I love everything about this outfit and what a beautiful location, I'm sure the inside of your villa was just as beautiful! Thanks for sharing, girlie!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my dream destination! I love all the green mood about it <3

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit!

    https://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unplugging while on vacation is simply the best and I love that dress on you!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a major vacay you are on! So jealous as I would love to visit all those countries you are going to. Bali looks amazing and this dress and accessories are literally too perfect for this vacay. I love the colors of the dress with the statement earrings and the clutch. Ubud looks incredible and soooo lush like you said. Can't wait to see more of your vacay photos! xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn