Tuesday, September 1, 2015

3 Year Wedding Anniversary!

Benj Haisch Photography
Photography by Benj Haisch

Time flies when you're having fun! I'm looking forward to saying that decades down the road, God willing. Today, Husband and I celebrate our three year wedding anniversary! Though our love is relatively young, it's encouraging to experience how much it's grown.

For this anniversary, we thought we'd share three things we appreciate about each other:

Husband: I love that she's got a strong spirit - feisty in a good way. She's also encouraging with her words. I just enjoy our kindred partnership together - she's my ride-or-die chick... or should I say trap queen, I think that's the term nowadays.
Me: I love his quirky sense of humor - he's the weirdest person ever and you'd never be able to tell! He'll go the oddest lengths to make me laugh. I appreciate his steadfastness - I can depend on him for anything and he always comes through. He also loves selflessly through acts of service, and thoughtfully makes me a latte every morning, packs my lunch, makes us dinner... what a keeper!

You can see more posts of our wedding and engagement here.

12 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful. Happy anniversary!

    Mich x
    howshe-seesit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys sound like the cutest couple. And very attractive too. ;) Happy wedding anniversary!

    Velveteencockroach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary- both so cute together <3

    hahaha- the trap queen part is hilarious

    xx,
    Kuyeek


    xx,
    Kuyeek

    - kuyeek on Instagram -
    - kuyeek's Style Blog -
    - kuyeek on Bloglovin' -

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with all your wedding photos!

    www.tusksandtails.com
    @favro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, congratulations on 3 years. Those notes about each other are so sweet. My hubby KC also gets our lunch/breakfast/coffee ready and packed in the mornings. And he helps with dinner and chores. :) We got lucky. XO - Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely post, you two seem like such a sweet couple!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely wonderful! Wish you more love!

    Please check out my blog at: pavementsarerunways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 3 years! My husband and I just celebrated ours yesterday. First time on your blog and I love it! www.chasingbelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn