Friday, September 4, 2015

My Picks: Handmade Jewelry

I love the more raw look of handmade jewelry, and the pieces are much more unique in that they're not mass-produced. Below are some of my picks that range from an everyday accessory to a statement piece, including a couple favorites from Uncommon Goods.

handmade jewelry
1. Uncommon Goods horseshoe pendant necklace | 2. Fresh Tangerine essential gold bracelet
3. Uncommon Goods hammered cuff | 4. Moorea Seal "Mari" beaded collar necklace
5. Fresh Tangerine geode gold ring | 6. Moorea Seal "Kai" convertible pendant necklace

Do you have favorite brands/stores for handmade jewelry? I'd love your recommendations in the comments below!

14 comments:

  1. Very nice jewelry! I especially like the first necklace.

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry, love it! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely compilation of items.

    I have one personal favourite and it's Nude Jewellery - a small shop in Mayfair London which sells he collections of many different designers: from student graduates to established professionals, but all super talented and with their own unique styles :)


    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including Fresh Tangerine in your round up of items! 😘

    Fresh Tangerine Gals
    www.freshtangerine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hammered cuff is really lovely. I wish it were in gold though

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the lovelyy statement necklace - and wow is it handmade. Soo lovely.

    Style..A Pastiche! recently posted.. Sporty Kicks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gold pieces! The Fresh Tangerine geode gold ring and essential bracelet are really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all
    kisses

    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/09/that-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer handmade pieces too. I love that second bracelet!

    District of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice..
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing picks honey xx Thanks for sharing

    Would love if you could check out my page and let me know your thoughts xoxo

    Helen
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn