Thursday, November 12, 2015

Favorite Fall-Winter Candles

One of my favorite home indulgences is seasonal candles. In the fall, I love cozying on the couch in front of the fireplace with a smokey, pumpkin spiced scent in the air. Then, the day it turns December, I light my favorite pine candle, and the fragrance instantly makes the house feel like it's ready for the holidays. Since many memories are tied to scent, having specific candles for different occasions reminds me of past good times and also prepares me for the season. Here are my favorites:

fall winter candles


  1. NEST "Pumpkin Chai" - Sweet, spicy, and warm. This makes the house smell like I baked pumpkin-spiced muffins.
  2. Le Labo "Pin 12 Vintage" - Pine and amber, musky, and deep. The tin can adds a rustic touch to this sophisticated scent.
  3. P.F. Candle Co. "Campfire" - Smoke, earthy, and subtle. Burning firewood is my favorite smell of all time.
  4. Jonathan Adler "Pop Bourbon" - Cognac, leathery, and rich. It smells like a candle Richard Burke would approve of.
  5. Diptyque "Sapin" - Pine, woodsy, and intoxicating. Everything is so luxe, from the design to the deep fragrance.
  6. Anthropologie "Snowdash" - Fir, berry, and comforting. This instantly fills the room with holiday cheer.
What's currently your favorite candle? Let me know in the comments! I'd love to add to my collection.

Shop my favorite fall-winter candles:



9 comments:

  1. Ooo that Nest candle sounds awesome! I'm excited to start breaking out winter scented candles soon.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sapin candle. I burn so many candles during the fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything scented and candles are no exception. Great list.
    I blog here:
    www.lovelifepearls.com
    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging alone of that diptyque candle looks amazing, and that's without even knowing if I like the scent or not. A favourite fall themed candle of mine is Leaves by Bath & Body works, it's the perfect mix of cinnamon and apple.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I just want all of these candles for the packaging. So cute!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the container of le labo! but scent wise number 6 sounds lovely :)

    annie | theleeday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love these pics!

    http://www.alvoresblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me... I need to step up my candle game HAHAHAH I would love to get the snow dash one

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Stunning pictures!

    http://www.silvertreedentistry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn