Thursday, March 10, 2016

Buffalo Plaid

Madewell buffalo plaid shirt (on sale!)
Zara tweed puffer vest (similar)
Madewell booties (similar)
Isabel Marant scarf (similar here and here)
Coach "Saddle" crossbody bag (c/o)


This bundled and layered look could not be more different than my last post in the Bahamas. Since I've been back from that trip, the weather in Seattle has been classically dreary and rainy. So I confronted the cold and pulled together my most quintessentially Pacific Northwest look: the buffalo plaid flannel shirt (currently on major sale at Madewell). At least we can look forward to springing forward this Sunday into Spring!

Shop similar items from this post:

19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your flannel shirt is so tempting to get! I love the look on you, especially with those red lip color <3

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the plaid shirt and chunky scarf!

    http://www.chrissabella.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty

    Hope your having a lovely week.

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, and I adore that shade of red lipstick on you!

    WWW.PALEDIVISION.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plaid shirts and this looks is amazing and so casual! I think I can pull this off, haha :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! The pictures are beautiful too 😊 Wish you a great weekend!

    πŸ’• Sara from www.thecosmopolitas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! I love the outfit: the scarf is fantastic!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors really pop! Great photos

    Xx,

    @WanderLustGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! You never can go wrong with plaid.

    Love and Peace,
    Dakota D.
    https://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vest girlie!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love that vest.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice hair
    www.angelasmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tweed puffer vest! (ahhyou'resobeautiful) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaaahhhh love this look!!! very cozy and I love the plaid. www.thefullcolorlife.co

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photos.
    I'm lovin the plaid and the styling dear

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have an eye for fashion. Thanks for sharing and we look forward to seeing you soon.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://ow.ly/Zx5sA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking beautiful, Great outfit! :)
    Made to order jeans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn