Thursday, December 1, 2016

Gift Guide: Skincare & Home [under $100!]

Skincare is one of my favorite things to gift the women in my life. It's practical yet luxurious, and there's a really personal touch because you have to know the recipient well in terms of skin needs, preferences, etc.

This post isn't sponsored, but these are truly items I personally love and own and are gifting my family and friends this year!

skincare beauty holiday gift guide

1. Peach & Lily Face Sheet Masks Set ($15) - Peach & Lily is my favorite online retailer for Asian skincare, and now have their own line of sheet masks! Finally, sheet masks with no alcohol or artificial fragrance.

2. Fresh Lip Treatment Set ($30) - I have multiple Fresh lip treatments by my bed, in my bag, at my work desk, etc. because chapped lips are the worst. The "Advanced Therapy" one is so hydrating (that alone is $26, so the set is such a good deal), and "Poppy" and "Rosé" have a light touch of color for everyday wear.

3. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Coconut Face Mist ($32) - I've gifted this to my sister-in-law and friend before. Herbivore Botanicals is local, and in addition to supporting small businesses, I love that their products are all natural.

4. Belif Moisturizer Set ($38) - Belif is one of my favorite Korean skincare brands. Their face cream "Moisture Bomb" is so appropriately named. I own that, as well as the eye cream and essence, but you can save $20 by getting the entire set!

5. Drunk Elephant Serum Set ($96) - This is a splurge item, but it's my favorite! I've raved about the Drunk Elephant Glycolic Night Serum before (May Beauty Favorites). I'm on my second bottle and still obsessed. I stocked up with a set for myself and also bought one for my sister.

Shop products in this post:



Here is my gift guide featuring home items. Again, none of these products are sponsored, but I own most of them and truly believe they're great gifts for loved ones!

1. Juniper Ridge "Douglas Fir Campfire" Incense ($12) - I gifted this to myself haha - no shame. I looove the smell of campfire and there is something so cozy about it. This incense is perfect for the holidays to fill my house with a Douglas Fir-infused scent.

2. Anthropologie Rose Quartz Coaster ($14) - These coasters are so gorgeous! I use a coaster to display some of my jewelry. As a set, they also make a lovely gift for a hostess.

3. TOMS Plaid Slippers ($49) - I own these UGG slippers, and I look forward to fall every year so I can wear them around the house. A good pair of slippers make winters much more bearable!

4. Antica Farmacista "Champagne Black" Diffusers ($64) - I have Antica Farmacista diffusers in my room, kitchen, and living room. This holiday set looks luxurious, offering three sophisticated scents: Manhattan & Vanilla, Champagne, and Bourbon & Mandarin all nestled in a satin-lined box, yet the price is reasonable to treat a loved one (or your own home!).

5. Slip Silk Pillowcase ($79) - I bought this Slip silk pillowcase for myself months ago and it's been life-changing! Apparently silk pillowcases are better for your skin and hair, but in addition, it just feels so heavenly. I look forward to sleeping even more so now!

6. UGG Fleece Robe ($88) - Last winter, I bought this UGG fleece robe (are you seeing my "treat yoself" trend here? lol) and it's been totally worth it. I put it on every morning after I get out of bed and while I'm washing up and getting ready, and I'm frequently lounging in this robe.

7. Diptyque Holiday Candle Trio ($100) - Diptyque is a splurge, but the limited edition holiday set is so festive and special... that justifies the splurge a little? :)

8. Tom Dixon Copper Shot Glasses Set ($100) - Upgrade your significant other or friend's drinking game with these classy copper shot glasses. Patrón and a good time not included. ;)

Shop similar items from this post: