Thursday, January 19, 2017

Gray Days

Tods tassels bag
Tods double T bag
fall outfit inspo
Helmut Lang sweater
Acne Studios boots
what to wear in the fall
fall winter outfit ideas
Helmut Lang sweater (similar)
ACNE Studios boots

We're definitely in the thick of winter -- everyday has been gray haha. Over the years, I've grown used to this dreary Seattle weather and just embraced the idea that I'll be in dark clothes for the next few months.

If you need a little motivation and light, here's a quote from one of my favorites, Albert Camus: "In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer. And that makes me happy. For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me, there's something stronger - something better, pushing right back."

Shop similar items from this post:

17 comments:

  1. I love these photos and your outfit is great for a stroll!

    / O.R.R. - Life & Style Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post! It's so autumnal and your images are very well taken! I'm looking for a nice sweater to wear during this season and I think yours is perfect, Love its cut and color. It looks great paired with those jeans!

    Have a nice day!

    Vanessa

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that sweater!! This look is so cute!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice :)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos! You look so cute throwing those leaves!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cozy sweater! I'm definitely missing our summer!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! Love your braided tassel bags.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look.. wonderful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the grey/monochrome look!
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post!
    xx Tania
    tsarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great on this fall! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute outfit. I love it!
    http://www.studsandsilvermemories.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely, simple outfit for this time of year! I adore the bag and the sweater!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn