Thursday, August 3, 2017

Casual Nautical Style

Whenever I'm by the water, I tend to subliminally dress in a nautical style. So I wore this look when I was exploring Olympia, Washington a while back, and the outfit has a slight nautical vibe without being too over-the-top in theme.

Aritzia linen shirtdress (old - similar here & here)
Sunday Best oxford shirt (similar here & here)
Joie straw hat (similar - $28!)
J.Crew hoop earrings (on sale!)
J.Crew straw bag (sold out - similar here)

I've worn this linen shirtdress from Iceland to Sweden to Hawaii, and I recently packed it with me to Bali. It just goes to show that a classic piece is worth the investment and will last season after season.

I'm working on all my Bali and Australia trip photos, and I hope to get the outfit posts and travel guides up soon! I just got back a couple days ago and am still lethargic from jetlag, but I'm slowly getting back to regular programming.

Shop similar items from this post:

6 comments:

  1. Love your style! x

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit and pictures ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/08/03/tuscany-firenze/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit and the shoot location. You look pretty girl :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos. Shirt dresses are so stylishly easy to wear. Love yours.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous summer look! Love everything!

    xo, Joling
    http://lovejoling.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn