Monday, August 21, 2017

Pops of Red in Ubud, Bali

Ubud Bali outfit inspiration
I think I only wear color on tropical vacations haha. I brought so many colorful outfits to Bali, one of which is this look with pops of red. To me, bright colors scream "vacation!", and they seem appropriate and fun amongst the tropical surroundings.

Natya Ubud Resort Bali
Bali vacation style
BaubleBar tassel earrings
off the shoulder top summer outfits
Chicwish off the shoulder top
Valentino slide sandals
round straw bag
red outfit ideas
Chicwish off-the-shoulder top (c/o)
Clic Clac sunglasses (similar)
J.Crew round straw bag (similar)

I've been wearing tassel earrings all summer -- in fact, I think I own the spectrum of the rainbow in tassel earrings (these hot pink ones, these green ones I wore in this Bali post, and these orange ones I just got). Another thing I've been into is this red lip lacquer, which is more pigmented than a gloss, because sometimes it feels too heavy to wear lipstick in the summer.

Shop similar items from this post:

6 comments:

  1. A very nice summer outfit, I like red and this place looks gorgeous ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/08/17/tuscany-my-name-is-lucca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be my dream vacation look! love this outfit!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pops of red in this look Carolyn! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit =)
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn