Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Textures: Suede & Fur

Fall fashion is all about texture and rich colors, like suede and burgundy. I styled this last look for Joie, photographed by my sister-in-law, Cassie of Cassie Marino Photography (see our other shoots here and here). My event with Joie at the University Village is this Thursday! More information on the Facebook event page and down below.

Joie fur vest
fur vest outfit
suede a line skirt
Joie fur vest
I love all the luxurious Joie furs, especially this fur vest because it can be layered over a classic silk blouse for more texture or even over a coat for added warmth. This vest also comes in faux fur options here and here.

In terms of my favorite color for fall... it's burgundy, bordeaux, oxblood, wine -- whatever name you prefer. That deep red is my go-to nail polish and lipstick color. This burgundy silk blouse is a great layering piece, especially with the cute detail of the tassel ties.

Joie fur vest (faux option)
Joie suede skirt (similar)
Rag & Bone suede booties
Kat Von D "Lolita" lipstick


The flier above provides more information about my event - if you're in Seattle, come by with girlfriends and hangout! Joie will be raffling a free pair of shoes for the evening, and guests will receive 10% off new arrivals. 10% of proceeds will benefit The Pink Fund, a nonprofit that provides financial assistance for breast cancer patients. Here is more information on the Facebook event page.

Shop similar items from this post:

23 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the combination of colors and textures.

    xx
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look - burgundy is one of my favourite colours for Fall and I love the combination of the silk shirt with the suede skirt and fur vest.
    I so wish I could go to the event on Thursday - looks like fun and I love the fact that it's in support of breast cancer awareness (my latest post is on beauty products that support the same cause!).
    Can't wait to see the photos of the event!
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! That burgundy top is such a pretty shade, and that fur vest is very fun but versatile at the same time! Best of luck at your event!

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVING this fall inspired outfit. The vest is super cute

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to dress like this tomorrow, this is the perfect outfit for a day in fall. But I cannot wear boots yet, too hot here!!! You look amazing!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are absolutely stunning! I am especially loving the vest -- perfect piece for fall. Congrats on the event as well!

    Best,
    Christina
    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this fall look! The fur + burgundy are definitely season appropriate :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Autumn is great for layering!
    Jessie | Bear and Berries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your vest.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the top. Also the outfit looks so cozy and stylish. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! That vest is so nice and burgundy is the best for fall x

    looking-glass.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great fall outfit! The colors and texture are perfection!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats for the great project! The outfit is amazing btw
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too chic, girlfriend. Love the fur vest!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous photos and what a pretty look! I love how you styled all of these pieces here!

    xx

    Lauren
    Blame it on Barneys
    http://www.blameitonbarneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that your events revolve around helping others and you do it with such grace and style!
    Have a wonderful event. I truly wish I could go!

    Hello, it's Aika

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are absolutely stunning! These photos are amazing and I adore your style! xo

    cathclaire | The Crystal Press

    www.thecrystalpress.com
    www.cathclaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfit here! Wish I could attend the event
    -mainou
    http://www.looksbymc.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soo gorgeous, love it!


    HTTP://FRENCHIESUNDERTHESUN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    Kisses from Australia
    ps: thx for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn