Thursday, October 20, 2016

Fall Trends: Velvet & Leopard

Joie leopard cardigan
This is the second look I styled with Joie at the University Village for our event on 10/27 (if you're in Seattle, come! - here is the Facebook event invite). Photos were shot by my sister-in-law and photographer, Cassie of Cassie Marino Photography. You can see our first Joie shoot here, which had a completely different, bohemian vibe.

leopard print cardigan
fall leopard outfit
Since velvet is so on trend right now, I knew I wanted to style one of the velvet pieces from Joie's fall line, so I picked their gorgeous velvet pants. There is also a matching velvet tee and velvet blazer if you want to be decked out from head to toe haha. I paired it with a classic silk blouse and threw on this fun, statement leopard print cardigan (currently on sale!).

Joie cardigan
Joie velvet pants
Joie cardigan (on sale!)
Birkenstock sandals
Kat Von D "Lolita" lipstick


I never knew I needed velvet pants until I tried these on... and same could be said about a leopard-print cardigan! Leopard has become a neutral print to me now (does anyone else agree??) so the cardigan is actually really versatile yet still special and unique.

If you're in Seattle, come to Joie at the University Village for my shopping event in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Hangout with girlfriends, snack and sip champagne, and enjoy 10% off new arrivals. Plus, 10% off the proceeds will be donated to The Pink Fund, a nonprofit that provides financial assistance to breast cancer patients. Here are more details on the Facebook event page.

Shop similar items from this post:

20 comments:

  1. Your jacket is adorable!! I used to have velvet pants in a bunch of colors, now I want some in black!!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO obsessed with this look!
    Love your cardigan!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your jacket :D :D

    Http://nouw.com/Nettan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: WHITE MAXI DRESS IN CALIFORNIA!
    DON'T MISS: CASUAL CHIC WITH JEANS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit!
    Kelsey | petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pants :)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photos & love the look, very pretty. :)

    www.thequirkyminimal.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need those velvet pants! You look great :)

    I recently starting blogging and would appreciate if you checked it out:
    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love leopard print but I never seem to find any pieces that suit me, thankfully you don't have that problem because you look great :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love velvet! Great look

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cardigan looks so cute and cosy! I love it
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, especially with those Birks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are gorgeous! And love your photography!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that cardigan, such a cool oversized style and I love leopard print
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that leopard cardigan! Such a great look!

    xx

    Nicole | http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn