Monday, October 10, 2016

Recap: Hey Pretty Thing x Tod's Event

Saturday was my event with Tod's at the Bravern in Bellevue! After months of planning, I was so excited that the day was finally here! Here are some behind-the-scenes photos of the evening:

Tods Bravern Bellevue
It felt so surreal that my blog's logo was on a photo backdrop haha. I will post more pictures when I get them back from the event photographer.

Tods double t loafers
Tods mens loafers
I loved the beautiful fall floral arrangements and string lighting that Tod's put together for the tented courtyard area of the event, as well as the details of our social tags around the store.

Tods Hey Pretty Thing Northwest Kidney Centers
Tods Hey Pretty Thing event
Dr Andrew Brockenbrough
Northwest Kidney Centers
Midway through the event, I was able to speak about why I selected Northwest Kidney Centers as the local nonprofit to donate to. I tell some of the story in this post here. I then invited up my best friend, Rebecca, who went through dialysis from the NW Kidney Centers. She shared her personal experiences, and had a touching story about her nurse (who was in the audience at the event!). We had Dr. Andrew Brockenbrough, a nephrologist and medical director at NKC, as a guest speaker. After, I connected with the woman in the last photo, who received dialysis 50 years ago from NKC and has since had 4 kidney transplants.

Hey Pretty Thing Trophy Cupcakes
Trophy Cupcakes Cafe Trophy
Cafe Trophy Cupcakes macarons
Trophy Cupcakes made these adorable cupcakes with our brand logos and the macarons in our colors! I wish I could fossilize them since they were so cute, but I already ate them all. ;)

Hey Pretty Thing Seattle bloggers
Hey Pretty Thing Seattle bloggers
Some of my best girlfriends and their husbands and families came out to support. I'm so thankful for all them! There were also lots of blogger babes who came to the event, and I had so much fun catching up, hanging out, and meeting them!

Tod's raffled a pair of shoes for those who made a purchase that evening. Today, I will also be randomly selecting another giveaway winner for those who posted on Instagram!

fall flower cart
Tods Bravern Bellevue Seattle
How darling is that fall flower cart?! Guests could make a floral arrangement as a party favor before they took off for the night.

I am so grateful to Tod's and the entire incredible Bellevue team! They had faith in us, and they invested so generously in our event. Tod's is not only a luxury leather brand, but they genuinely give back to their community. Not only did Tod's sponsor the entire event, they also donated 10% of the proceeds from all sales made that weekend to Northwest Kidney Centers. My heart is full from everyone coming together on Saturday, eating and drinking, shopping, laughing and sharing -- all to raise awareness and funds for a great cause. My biggest thank you to Tod's for making it all happen!

What I'm wearing: Chloé silk blouse, AYR pants, Moorea Seal velvet chokerTod's tassel bag & loafers
What Rebecca's wearing: Topshop Unique off-the-shoulder dress, Tod's stitched boots


10 comments:

  1. How lovely you look with your choker <3 and the hair - I am considering a similar cut, wonder how it is going to look :)

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg what a fun event :) Totally loving your outfit too!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Thank You :)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun event love your shoes!

    monic
    SIMPLY SUTTER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, looks like such a fun night. So sorry I had to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your make up looks so gorgeous in these pics! Love it. Those cupcakes are adorable too.
    www.sprinklesandsaturdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO much goodness!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn