Thursday, October 6, 2016

Denim & Leather

IRO denim coat
Tods crossbody bag
Tods tassels bag
Timberland Chelsea boots
Aritzia camisole (similar)
A.L.C. leather skirt (similar)
Tod's "Double T" tassel bag
Timberland Chelsea boots

I've had my eye on this denim coat for some time -- I like the oversized look, and the quilted texture makes it feel like I'm wearing a blanket = goals. Along with denim, I added a bunch of textures, like this silky camisole tucked into a pebbled leather skirt. With a leather skirt, wearing leather boots would be too severe, but the suede texture of the boots breaks it up and balances out the look.

So I'm completely obsessed with this Tod's bag! The silver chain is edgy, and I love the fun stitching details and tassels. My event with Tod's is coming up this Saturday at the Bravern in Bellevue! If you're in Seattle and interested in attending, email me: heyprettythingblog@gmail.com.

Shop similar items from this post:

11 comments:

  1. Love your coat!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I LOVE that bag!

    xx, Ashleigh ⎢ www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your Timberland boots totally match your oversized denim outer! Good styling!

    xx Margaret
    www.maleemaleehong.com | www.facebook.com/maleemaleehong

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty coat!

    http://styleonheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is super cool, I love the detail. But what really caught my eye is that amazing tasseled bag!!


    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket looks great on you xx

    http://www.martapozzan.com/2016/09/mfw-ss17/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look, love your bag!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful pics and wonderful background. I love your quilted denim coat. You look absolutely stunning in this outfits.

    Roxcii Boutique
    Formal Dress Shops Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this outfit! and I am obsessed with your bag!
    xx
    Adelynn
    http://minneeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn