Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Modernized DVF Wrap Dress

Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress
For the upcoming holidays, I got to style a couple looks from Diane von Furstenberg at Bellevue Square! If you follow me on Snapchat or Instagram, you may have seen my stories there last week as I shopped and picked the pieces. Here is my first outfit!

Celine medium Box bag
Diane von Furstenberg color block wrap dress
Diane von Furstenberg dress
Alaia boots
Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress
Hermes bangle
Diane von Furstenberg Jonathan Saunders wrap dress
Diane von Furstenberg black camel wrap dress
Alaia booties
Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress (c/o)
BaubleBar earrings (on sale!)
Monica Vinader "Fiji" bracelet (c/o)

For my first look, of course I had to choose an iconic Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress! Since designer Jonathan Saunders became the creative lead, he's taken her feminine silhouettes and modernized them with his famous bold colors and patterns. This "Stevie" wrap dress I'm wearing is the exciting marriage of the two aesthetics -- it's classic yet current. The midi length is sophisticated and practical, which totally suits the vibes here in Seattle.

I'll be posting another holiday look with DVF next week so stay tuned!

Shop similar items from this post:

15 comments:

  1. So chic!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so so gorgeous! Love the accessories you styled it with!

    ♡ Jaime
    http://thejaimeissue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is sooo perfect!! I love the colors, the slit, and the length! What a classic look with a little twist!

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Holly
    www.teachmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit so much, it's great. This skirt is totally in my style :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is absolutely stunning, and you wear it flawlessly! What a perfect staple dress!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red lipstick and nails with this ensemble!

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look! Beautiful DVF dress:)

    xoxo
    Dhwani Parikh
    http://www.quirksofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous dress! Love the photos.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  9. DVF's design has always been this feminine and colourful! I love the weight of the fabric! So light and when you walk, the movement of the dress/skirt just make you look so confident and pretty!

    xx Margaret
    www.maleemaleehong.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning, the look is so nice and elegant :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn