Monday, January 30, 2017

Rust and Bordeaux

Vince Vee cardigan
fall outfit cardigan
Coach burgundy Saddle bag
burgundy Coach bag
Coach Saddle bag
fall outfit inspo
fall winter cardigan outfit
Vince "Vee" cardigan (on sale!)
Aritzia camisole (similar)
Coach "Saddle" bag (c/o)
Madewell booties (on sale!)

I've been into this reddish rust color palette for makeup as well as for clothing. The Kat Von D "Lolita" liquid lipstick is my go-to all fall/winter (you can see here and here), and the formula is long-lasting but not drying.

I always find myself stocking up on cardigans. They're a staple for layering in Seattle, and I always throw one over my work clothes for extra warmth. I was so drawn to this cinnamon rust color Vince cardigan, which is made from softest wool -- and it's currently on sale!

This is my second Coach "Saddle" bag, and truly, I love the shape and wearability of it. My other one is cognac color, and you can see how I styled it here, here, and here (and so many more posts). I've wanted the burgundy color to round out my bag collection, so I'll definitely be wearing this all the time!

Shop similar items from this post:

17 comments:

  1. LOVE the colour of that cardigan, suits you!

    https://arabellawright.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.youtube.com/c/arabellawright

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coach bag looks so pretty in that burgundy color! I'm also in love with your rust cardigan. A reddish color palette is so pretty for both fall and winter. I'll have to check out the Kat VonD "Lolita" lipstick because I've been on the market for a reddish lip color myself.

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cardigan!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag and sweater are perfection!!!! Happy Monday Babe!
    Xx Brandi
    www.brandilocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is stunning! Love the pop of yellow in your outfit too :)

    Pingkan x | lifeofpingkan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute look! Love the bag!!
    xx,
    josephine
    www.josephineellen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cardigan so much!! Such a cute color!

    ♡ Jaime
    http://thejaimeissue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this look! Awesome color combination and I love that bag!!

    Xo,

    www.chiclyyours.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That rust colour is gorgeous on you!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! The cardigan looks good on you!


    Daniel x

    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    New Post: Happy Chinese New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I am so in love with that cardigan. Gorgeous colour, thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sweater looks so comfy! Loved it from your post at SOI and how you paired it with the Coach saddle bag.

    xo,
    katrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is beautiful. The colour reminds me of the ABH Modern Renaissance palette.
    ArnelleAlexis | www.justmadethecut.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit. Fab bag.

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving this post! so cute!
    elizida.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit, the little boots are so cute! I've been wanting to buy a Coach bag for a while now, I should really get one! They are so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    xxxx from Emily // www.diamondsanddachshunds.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn