Friday, February 24, 2017

Beauty: Travel Skincare Favorites

It's been a few months since my last Beauty post (how is time flying by so fast?!), but that definitely doesn't mean I haven't been trying out a bunch of products! I have lots of reviews to report back to you! This post is dedicated to a few of my favorite beauty and skincare products that I used while I was traveling last month to Asia (Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Seoul).

These images are clickable! Just click the "+" tabs to shop any of the products.

When traveling, keeping your skin hydrated is key, since flying, stress, and lack of sleep can all contribute to parched skin. However, having compact, travel-friendly packaging is important as well, because you can't bring your whole skincare arsenal with you. These beauty and skincare products are all-of-the-above!

1. GLAMGLOW "ThirstyMud" Hydrating Mask - The .5oz size is perfect for travel. The texture of this mask is thick like pudding, and it sinks into your skin and plumps it up. I like this GLAMGLOW Trio Set from BeautyKind because they're all travel-sized, and you can sample a few types of masks to see which works best with your skin.

2. Tatcha "Luminous Dewy" Skin Mist - This is my favorite all-purpose face spray. I use it to set my makeup, and I keep it in my purse for a facial refresher throughout the day. It spritzes the finest, even mist. Plus, the bottle is gorgeous. It's made of glass, which isn't the most travel-friendly per se, but it's so well-constructed that it won't leak or crack (under normal traveling circumstances).

3. Lanolips "101 Multipurpose" Ointment Superbalm - Products that are multifunctional are great for travel. This is an all-natural balm (just make sure you're not allergic to lanolin) that I use to deeply hydrate my lips, cuticles, and hands. I like the cute gold and blush-colored packaging too!

4. Estée Lauder "Double Wear Nude" Cushion Stick Foundation - I love how compact and convenient this cushion stick foundation is. You twist the end and the product dispenses from the cushion. I use the cushion to dab the foundation onto my face and then I blend it out with a brush, but you could also use the cushion to blend if you want (the cushion is removable and washable). For reference, my color is "2N1 Desert Beige".

What is your favorite beauty/skincare product for travel? Leave a comment below - I'd love to try out new-to-me products!

Shop products in this post:

14 comments:

  1. That Tatcha mist has been on my wishlist for thee longest time now!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beauty essentials babe!!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products, thanks for sharing! Love the "Don't Forget Your Sheet Masks" pouch!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the products!

    Check out my blog

    http://www.julialisblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not tried any of these, but they all sound lovely! Great post! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products are so pretty! I love finding brand name products in travel sizes so I know I can still travel with my favorite beauty items without being limited to just what's available in the target grab and go travel section.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Double Wear but never tried it in cushion stick form - sounds brilliant for traveling! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Tatcha skin mist is life! I am obsessed with it!

    Caitlin, Beauty & Colour

    ReplyDelete
  9. Air conditioning on planes totally dries out my skin so will definitely be trying out a few of these and seeing which ones work best! Thanks for the recommendations!
    Kate || www.katerattley.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Lano Lips multipurpose balm too :) the Estee Lauder foundation is so handy when you're out and about too. I've still never tried the Tatcha mist!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in Costa Rica and the economy is different but I really desire to stay home and help my family. I love to read and write… discover, investigate, share details normal people couldnt see… Thank you for your blog. You are really inspiring me!
    Regards
    Techlazy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, thank you so much for all your wonderful information. Since I live in the opposite hemisphere (Australia), is there an archive area on your site so that i can read past posts about the opposite seasons?
    Warm regards from Melbourne which was a wet and cold 14 degrees todayUpdateLandDeepwebsiteslinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These products look amazing!

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn