Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Spring Color: Blush

leather jacket for spring
Acne Studios leather jacket
Chanel pink medium Boy bag
Acne Studios Mock leather jacket
Chanel medium Boy bag pink blush
Equipment cotton shirt (similar)
Zara d'orsay flats (similar here and here)

Happy March! Spring is around the corner, and I cannot wait! Pink is one of my favorite colors, especially blush, and I'm excited that this color is everywhere this coming season. Honestly, I think blush is basically a neutral color nowadays (but a little more fun) as it goes with pretty much any other shade.

This look is pretty much my travel uniform when exploring an urban city (worn when I went to Vancouver a few months ago). I love the toughness of a leather jacket juxtaposed with the girliness of some pink.

It's also Shopbop's up to 25% off sale! I've linked some goodies below:

Shop similar items from this post:

18 comments:

  1. That Chanel purse is everything! I've been obsessed with pink and blush (for nearly my whole life) but especially this season. You look great!

    Lisa Favre
    fabuloushabits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that cotton shirt and leather jacket are stunning. Perfect outfit again. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! That bag is gorgeous and the shade is beautiful!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit!!! It is gorgeous!!!
    www.mssparkleandgow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag! Obsessed! Looking good girl!

    xxx,
    Jillian
    http://www.trendinginthesun.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit!! Those jeans look amazing on you!!

    www.chiclyyours.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit babe...I love that jacket...xx, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! I love blush tones too - they go especially well with black
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This top is amazing!!! I love it!
    Happy Friday!
    Xx Brandi
    www.brandilocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with your blush chanel boy!!! I have it in sort of gun-metal grey and I'm already thinking of getting a lighter one. Totally checking these out!

    Natalie
    http://passportout.asia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blush is one of my favourite colours but very rarely do I actually get to wear it so via a bag is a great step! Yours is gorgeous!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovicm? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://intonezzee.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect casual outfit!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look & girl your bag!!!!
    Xo-Nina

    www.ninalnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this blush Chanel bag! I've been wanting a boy bag for a while but can't seem to decide on a color. This pink is too pretty and adds that feminine touch to this chic and edgier look. Love the flats too! xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous look Carolyn. I love a pink bag and obviously a Chanel Boy takes the cake! Such a sweet look.
    Have a great Monday!
    Much Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Love, Carolyn